Thursday, April 19, 2012

My tale of a butterfly

About a month ago, I asked God to bring me one butterfly.
A few days later, one small white butterfly flew into my backyard.
I praised God, thanking Him. A few days later, I noticed that instead of one,
there was now two. I believe at that point I said something like "Keep
them coming Lord!" Before I knew it, I had six white butterflies
swooping around. Everytime I saw them it made me feel loved.
A week ago I noticed one new butterfly, one I can't seem to
find in any guide, and in the 3 years I've lived at this house, never seen before.
Everyday this week more and more of these butterflies are showing up.
 Today there were dozens of them!!  
It even seemed they followed me to work today, and back home.
As I walked up to my front door, one fluttered around me, then landed
on the house.
      If one single white butterfly made me feel loved, think about how I must
feel today.  Cherished, is the word that comes to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment